Top 10 Unknown Facts About Alat By WEMA Bank + Customer Service – ALAT is Nigeria’s first fully digital bank, with the goal of allowing you to do more with your money.
Schedule transfers, save and pay bills automatically, accept collateral-free loans, have your bank card delivered anywhere in Nigeria, and save with attractive savings choices.
Table of Contents
What makes ALAT so special?
- There is no need to go to a bank to open an account.
- Schedule transfers and bill payments.
- Save time by automating goal saving.
- Free delivery of bank cards throughout Nigeria.
- Use your phone to control your bank card.
- Compatible with all Nigerian bank cards.
- There are no hidden fees.
- A Virtual Dollar Card that may be used to make online payments.
ALAT is for you if you’re weary of traditional banks and want to regain control of your finances. Come with us!
More useful information can be found at https://alat.ng.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact [email protected], call 0700CALLALAT, or go to https://purpleconnect.wemabank.com/support/home.
*A working internet connection is required. There may be SMS and data charges.