Source: Pastor Steven Furtick
List Of Top 50 Pastor Steven Furtick Sermons 2021 , He is the founder of Elevation Church , Below is the selected list of Top Sermons Shared by Pastor Steven Furtick.
If you need more sermons by Pastor Steven Furtick please use the comment section to get back to us.
Note that Pastor Steven Furtick Sermon Notes are available on our website.
List Of Top 50 Pastor Steven Furtick Sermons:
1. When The Battle Chooses You | Pastor Steven Furtick | Elevation Church
2. How To Build Your Vision From The Ground Up | Q&A With Bishop T.D. Jakes
3. When Anxiety Attacks | Pastor Steven Furtick | Elevation Church
4. Crushing: God Turns Pressure Into Power with Bishop T.D. Jakes & Pastor Steven Furtick
5. Fix Your Focus | The Other Half | Pastor Steven Furtick | Elevation Church
6. A Lesson In Letting Go | Pastor Steven Furtick | Elevation Church
7. I’m Confused About My Calling | Maybe: God | Pastor Steven Furtick | Elevation Church
Understand that the betrayal isn’t the end of your story, but merely a small part of it. Actually, if you truly knew where your testimony was headed you would spend less time thinking about the devastation of the betrayal and more time on how dynamic your destiny will be.
Just like Judas some people’s only role in your life is to betray you but if we carried the same perseverance as Jesus did we would see God isn’t done getting the glory in our story.
Stop getting so buried by betrayal that you forget to live through the resurrection. Get over those people who’ve wronged you because little did they know something was set in motion redirecting you to a destiny too big for them to imagine.
Forgive and forget because you can’t pick up blessings while holding a hand full of grudges. God has a plan with a redemptive purpose and THIS TOO you will overcome just like Jesus did.
8. Don’t Waste Your Angel | Waymaker | Pastor Steven Furtick
9. 3 Habits of a Healthy Heart | Pastor Steven Furtick
10. Marked | Savage Jesus | Pastor Michael Todd
11. Chain Breaker | Bishop T.D. Jakes | Elevation Church
Sometimes standing alone is a far better decision than staying around things and people that hurt you on a regular basis. The distance you create allows old wounds to heal and helps you gather strength resistant to previous pain.
Healing never happens when you keep hanging out with what’s constantly hurting you. The more you stay in an environment that picks the scabs of your past pain things will never heal properly thus continuing in an vicious cycle. Sometimes the best medicine is a double dose of solitude and silence.
By removing yourself you allow your situation to breathe as well as putting you in a better position for God to restore you. Realize that just because misery loves your company doesn’t mean you should accept the invitation. Place your restoration and recovery as your top priority and don’t stop until you reach your place of peace.
12. Tired On The Inside | Pastor Steven Furtick | Elevation Church
13. It Had To Happen | Pastor Steven Furtick
14. When Your Thoughts Attack | Steven Furtick
15. Detoxing Your Mind: An Interview With Dr. Caroline Leaf
16. Taking Control Of Your Mind | Pastor Steven Furtick | Elevation Church
17. Why Am I Anxious? | Bars & Battles | Pastor Steven Furtick
18. I Can Handle It | Motivational Track from Pastor Steven Furtick
19. Where Breakthrough Begins | Pastor Steven Furtick
20. What’s hurting your relationships? | Pastor Steven Furtick
21. The Thirst Trap | Seven-Mile Miracle | Pastor Steven Furtick
22. Don’t Miss Your Purpose | Pastor Steven Furtick
23. Your Struggle Is A Setup | Pastor Steven Furtick
24. Don’t Let The Enemy Distract You | Pastor Steven Furtick
25. God, How Do I Handle This? | Steven Furtick
26. You Must Be Important | Savage Jesus | Pastor Steven Furtick
27. When God Says Stop | Pastor Steven Furtick | Elevation Church
28. Don’t Drop The Mic | A Conversation With Bishop T.D. Jakes and Pastor Steven Furtick
29. The Prison of Offense | The Other Half | Pastor Steven Furtick
30. Unschedulable Blessings | Pastor Steven Furtick | Elevation Church
31. Make Room For The New | Pastor Steven Furtick | Elevation Church
32. God’s already working out what you’re worried about. | Pastor Steven Furtick
33. Barriers to Blessings | There Is A Cloud | Pastor Steven Furtick
34. Let’s get your mind in order | Pastor Steven Furtick
35. TRIGGERED: Taking Back Your Mind In The Age Of Anxiety Part I | Pastor Steven Furtick
36. Reverse Your Worry | Gamechanger | Pastor Steven Furtick
37. Can You Trust God’s Timing? | Steven Furtick
38. Lonely Places | Pastor Steven Furtick | Elevation Church
Understand that the greatest prizes in life requires a little press in order to procure. Just because things don’t seem to be going quite your way doesn’t mean you’re not within an ear shot of opportunity knocking in your life. Realize that with every “no” there’s a “yes” waiting with your name on it, IF you don’t give up.
Stop trying to force your way through walls when God’s preparing your door through patience and perseverance. Your wall is leading to a door that nobody can deny you from except you.
Don’t allow impatience block you from one of the greatest blessings you ever seen. Trust God’s process and know that every wall marked with a no is directing you towards your BEST YES YET. All you have to do is press.
39. Singleness, Sex and Self-Control | Steven Furtick
40. Coming Out of the Drought | There Is A Cloud | Pastor Steven Furtick
41. Emotional Exhaustion | Steven Furtick
42. You’re Doing Better Than You Think You Are | Steven Furtick
43. Don’t Blow It! | Waymaker | Pastor Steven Furtick
I know things might be difficult after giving it your all yet it seems like you can’t catch a break right now, but I encourage you to give it one more try.
This time dig deeper and give it all that you’ve got. Go deeper in your faith, get deeper in your prayer time and take your relationship with God to deeper levels because the things that God is preparing for you will be great however a deeper connection is needed in order to administrate it wisely.
Even if your only response is, “If you say so Lord.”, give it one more try believing this time God is making the attempt with you. Make your way out to deeper waters with the mentality that sink or swim I’m riding with Him.
Once you’ve tried again be prepared for a catch of epic proportions, so much that you might need backup nets to haul in everything God has for you. This is your season for a net breaking return on the depth of what you’ve invested time, tears and many prayers on.
44. Trapped In Transition | Pastor Steven Furtick | Elevation Church
45. Let The Dirt Do Its Work | Savage Jesus | Pastor Steven Furtick
Stop holding onto people who’ve done you wrong and get back to what really matters….. YOU. The best revenge you can ever have is to live as if those weapons that tried to form never prospered at all.
The more you give attention to a problem the less energy you will have for a solution. Live with a “as if” mindset, functioning as if they never existed in your life. Payback doesn’t matter, your progress does.
You deserve to be in a better place not stuck in the mud of revenge. Take your power back and focus on what’s important, you. You existed before them, make sure you exist after them as well. It’s your time.
46. It’s often hard to see the significance in your season | Savage Jesus | Pastor Steven Furtick
47. 50/50 Faith: Move On A “Maybe” | Maybe: God | Pastor Steven Furtick
48. There’s Another Door! | Savage Jesus | Pastor Steven Furtick
When there’s more to your story, stop letting your ending be dictated by others and give it back to God. Understand that anything Jesus begins, He will complete with a triumphant ending in the appointed time.
Be patient and avoid being antsy because when we allow others or ourselves to executive produce our own story, we tend to have alternate endings.
Stop giving the pen to people who don’t entirely know your story. Your faith will never finish or gain strength while being fixed on the wrong things. Faith only works when it’s directed back to who originally created it, give your focus to God and Him alone.
Be confident that whatever starts from God will be completed at the right time. Your testimony may have many chapters, but if you want to get to the good part give it back to the One who created it.
49. Invisible Prisons | Maybe: God | Pastor Steven Furtick
50. I Will Be Confident | Motivational Track from Pastor Steven Furtick
Thanks and share with your friends.